- This event has passed.
The Art of Love, Intimacy, & Attraction
March 15 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Exploring Your Different Flavors
Join us for an evening dedicated to the practice of intimate heart opening and your own flavors of love.
Ever notice how different people attract different parts of us?
We respond differently. we may talk differently and even move in surprising ways.
This is natural.
Because every person we encounter attracts and pull out new and sometimes even exciting parts of our energy – especially our erotic energy.
This workshop explores and is a practice in being able to do this in your relationship. How to try on different parts of you and your partner.
The Intimacy and Attraction Workshop® is a set of techniques and exercises for inviting presence, connecting through the heart, and exploring the play of masculine and feminine to help create stronger intimacy and attraction.
In this workshop you will
- Invite Connection including feeling and being aware of oneself which allows you to feel another
- Experience Relaxed Heart Opening by practicing how to feel oneself and connect to another’s heart. You will engage in an inquiry into deep heart communication.
- Create Strong Erotic Tension Erotic – tension follows the law of “opposite attracts”. When two people (regardless of gender) engage in the play of sexual tension the strongest attraction is produced through the opposition of forces. Learn how to artfully play with these opposites, without getting caught in gender stereotypes or assuming rigid roles.
Each evening will build on the previous. You are welcomed to attend one or all three.
- Wednesday, January 18, 2018
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 Special Valentine’s Evening
- Thursday, March 15, 2018
This evening practice has limited space and welcomes both men and women, singles and couples. We attempt to ensure equal numbers of men and women in the workshops for cohesive practice forms. No nudity, nor explicit sexual touching in the workshops. We are dedicated to the highest degree of safety, clarity, and integrity for all workshop participants.